- All returns require a Return Authorization number whether the return
reason is for warranty or non-warranty repair, rotation of stock, damage or any
other type. Returns without an RA number will be refused.
- Customer must call the KOOLTRONIC Customer Service Department, Pennington,
New Jersey (609•466•3400) to obtain an RA number.
- Original customer Purchase Order number and date
- Date product was received by customer
- Number of parts to be returned
- Product description, model and serial number
- Reason for return
- Action requested
- Contact name, telephone, FAX numbers and e-mail address
- Pack unit in a suitable container for shipment, preferably the original
packaging if available. All Air Conditioners must be returned in an upright position
properly secured to a pallet. Improper packaging may void warranty claim.
If an Air Conditioner is received laying down or shipped UPS or similar service
the warranty will be void.
- Mark box prominently with KOOLTRONIC's Return Authorization Number.
- Enclose all pertinent documents.
- Freight charges on all products returned to KOOLTRONIC shall be paid
by the customer. Unauthorized collect shipments will be refused.
- If a unit is repaired under Warranty, KOOLTRONIC will pay the freight
charges both ways. Warranty repaired units will be returned to customer at KOOLTRONIC
expense only within the Continental USA.
- All authorized returns are subject to a restocking fee.
Kooltronic Standard Warranty
General Terms and Conditions of Sale