- All returns require a Return Authorization number whether the return
reason is for warranty or non-warranty repair, rotation of stock, damage or any
other type. Returns without an RA number will be refused.
- Customer must call the KOOLTRONIC Customer Service Department, Pennington,
New Jersey (609•466•3400) to obtain an RA number.
- Original customer Purchase Order number and date
- Date product was received by customer
- Number of parts to be returned
- Product description, model and serial number
- Reason for return
- Action requested
- Contact name, telephone, FAX numbers and e-mail address
- Pack unit in a suitable container for shipment, preferably the original
packaging if available. All Air Conditioners must be returned in an upright position
properly secured to a pallet. Improper packaging may void warranty claim.
If an Air Conditioner is received laying down or shipped UPS or similar small
the warranty will be void.
- Mark carton prominently with KOOLTRONIC's Return Authorization Number.
- Enclose all pertinent documents.
- Freight charges on all products returned to KOOLTRONIC shall be paid
by the customer. Unauthorized collect shipments will be refused.
- If a unit is repaired under Warranty, KOOLTRONIC will pay the freight
charges both ways within the Contintental USA at Kooltronic's negotiated rates. Warranty repaired units will be returned to customer at KOOLTRONIC
expense only within the Continental USA.
- All authorized returns are subject to a restocking fee.
Kooltronic Standard Warranty
General Terms and Conditions of Sale